4/19/2012

certified PRO status



Good evening from Japan
A while ago I obtained the "certified pro" status of Proz.com for the language pair Japanese-German.
I do not really know how this thing works, but today I was playing around with my profile and all the funny links found there. One said, "show me my peer PRO".
Clicking on that link is supposed to show me "ALL" other people working in the same language pair, who are also certified PROs.

Well, it seems I am the one and only of my kind on that network.
That makes me feel both lonely AND proud:

I am the one and only professional in this pair.
WOW!
If that were true, it would be really amazing! (It isn't, of course)

Yet, I would not complain, if this outstanding position would bring in some work .....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment